Circle Y Julie Goodnight Peak Performance Wind River Trail Saddle
Endorsed by Julie Goodnight, the noted clinician and trainer, The Circle Y Wind River Flex2 Saddle features the innovative technology you want in a trail saddle with the beautiful craftsmanship you've come to expect from Circle Y Saddles. Designed with the comfort of both horse and rider in mind, this fantastic Trail Saddle requires almost no break in time and promotes balanced riding. Not only that, it is drop dead gorgeous! The lavish hand tooling, black seat, and walnut leather add up to a luxury look that suits the high end performance.
Features of the Wind River Trail Saddle include:
- Flex2 tree technology
- Shock absorbing Flex2 skirts
- XPG gel bar pad for your horse's comfort
- Impact Foam seat with narrow twist and broad pocket for all-day comfort
- Softee seat jockeys & fenders to minimize rider's knee & ankle strain
- ErgoBalance stirrups & pre-twisted stirrup leathers
Circle Y Wind River Flex2 Saddle Specs:
- Swell 13"
- Weight 33 lbs
- Skirt Size 13" Deep x 27" Long
- Rigging 3-Way Inskirt
- Horn 2 1/4"
- Neck 3" Cap
- Cantle 3 1/2"
This saddle is eligible for Mary's Saddle Trial Program. Try it before you commit to buying it - we know that the proper saddle fit is important for both the horse and rider. Please look over the details of Mary's Saddle Trial Program and let us know if you have any questions!