Dear Mary’s Community,
Mary’s Tack and Feed, like so many other businesses, is assessing how we will continue to provide services during this time. Our Online store will continue to process and ship orders.
Our “brick and mortar” store hours of operation and availability to the community will be monitored daily and may be subject to change. We intend to continue to supply our community with much needed vet supplies, Pet Food, Horse Feed, bedding and other supplies and deliveries. Please check our website, social media and store phone message for our most current updates.
Please note our store hours will be reduced to the following for this week:
April 6th - 12th
MON - FRI: 10am-6pm
SAT, 4/11 - 10am - 5pm
SUN, 4/12 - CLOSED for Easter Sunday
For Californians that aren’t able to frequent our store during the Shelter in place order we are offering Free shipping over $50 as long as it’s not too heavy or Big. This will for sure qualify most purchases!
We want to thank our customers and staff for the patience, kindness and cooperation they have demonstrated while coping with their own challenges during this time. Thanks for being a Brick & Mortar supporter!
~ Thank You ~
Mary’s Tack & Feed.
Free shipping on your order of $99 or more!
- Ground service only. Excludes oversized, overweight, AK, HI (Continental US only). May not be combined with other offers or applied to previous purchases. Additional exclusions may apply, see store details.
Free shipping CALIFORNIA on your order of $50 or more!
- Free economy shipping. Excludes standard, premium and express shipping costs, AK, HI (Continental US Only). No promo code required. Offer available for a limited time only. Package shipping may not exceed 15lbs or be defined as oversize by carrier. May not be combined with other offers or applied to previous purchases. Additional exclusions may apply, see store details. Ends 5/15/20.
Free shipping on English Saddles!
- Ground service only. Continental US only. Additional exclusions may apply, see store details.
Pick Up In-Store - Order Online and Pick Up at Mary's!
- Please allow up to 3 hours for your order to be ready.
- Orders placed after 3pm will be ready next day.
- Once your order is ready for pickup you will receive a text notification from our Sales Team.
- Please bring your matching ID and credit card used to place the order.
- Orders not picked up within 3 days will be returned to the floor.
Mary's has $9.99 "Flat Rate" shipping for orders up to 15 lbs within the 48 continental states.
- Oversize items may result in an extra shipping charge.
- Western saddles ship for $19.99 (Excludes AK, HI)
- Tall Boots Ship at $9.99 Flat Rate per Box. Ground Ship Only. (Excludes AK, HI)
- Items may be shipped UPS or USPS at Mary's discretion.
For orders to HI, AK, Canada & the US Territories
- $9.99 "Flat Rate" shipping DOES NOT apply.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated based on your order and location.
- Please checkout using PayPal when shipping to Canada.
How fast will you ship an item?
Mary's will always ship your items as quickly as possible- usually within one business day! This means if you order on a Tuesday, it normally will ship out on Wednesday. If you request expedited shipping (one and two day air) be sure to submit your order by 11 a.m. PST so we can ship that same day.
What shipment method does Mary's use?
Normally we use UPS or USPS for our deliveries. Because we know your Mary's goodies are important to you, orders over $250 will require a signature at delivery to be sure they make it to you safely. Most shipments must be sent to your credit card billing address.
What happens when an item is out of stock?
If the awesome thing you really need is sold out, we'll order it from our vendor and ship it to you as soon as it comes in. Mary's has great relationships with all our vendors, so if what you ordered can be gotten, we'll go get it for you.
Plus, we’ll keep in touch so you’ll know we haven’t forgotten about you.
SADDLE TRIAL PROGRAM
What's the return policy on saddles?
Mary's Tack is the perfect place to buy your new saddle because we offer a 4-day trial period on English and Western saddles. Saddles are critical to riding enjoyment for you and your horse. That's why whether you order one over the phone, in store, or through our website, you've got four days after you receive it to ride in it. So try it right away! If the weather is bad or your horse has a sore hoof and you can't ride, call us! We're very accommodating, but you've gotta tell us if there's a problem. Customers are limited to a maximum of 4 saddle trials. After that, there is a service charge per saddle trial. Shipping charges do apply.
When trying the saddle remember that it needs to come back to us in the exact condition you received it if you decide to return or exchange it.
To make sure that happens:
- Always wrap your leathers/fenders before you ride. Try plastic wrap or an old tube sock with the toe cut off.
- You may ride in your tall boots or half chaps to get a true feel of how the saddle fits. Please no dark jeans or dark chaps when trialing Western Saddles.
- Always use a clean saddle pad between your horse and the saddle to keep panels and flaps sweat-free
- Western Saddles must have the stirrups protected with plastic wrap or vet wrap.
- Never oil or clean the saddle unless you're ready to give it its forever home.
Please remember that after 4 days the saddle is YOURS!
We encourage you to call us during your saddle trial period to let us know how it is going or if you have any questions. Our expert Sales Associates are here to help and ensure you get the perfect fit.
What happens if I return a saddle marked or damaged?
If you're careful and follow our guidelines there shouldn't be a problem. If there is damage or signs of use on the saddle, however, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee to compensate for repairs or to make up for the discount we'll have to give the next person who wants to buy it. If the marks or damage are very severe, you may have bought yourself a saddle. So be careful handling the saddle as well as riding in it!
Here at Mary's, we enjoy offering quality used saddles at excellent prices. We do our very best to keep the inventory on our website up to date. Each consignment saddle is unique and also available for sale in our retail store, so it could be sold before we have a chance to update the site. If that happens, we promise to call you as soon as we can to let you know and help you choose something else that fits your needs. If you do purchase a used or consignment saddle from us, because we can't know its entire history, it comes with no warranty expressed or implied.
Sometimes your purchase just isn't quite right. No worries! Just fill out the blue brochure that arrived with your package, or click here to fill out & submit our online returns/exchange form within 90 days of purchase. Some items might be repaired versus exchanged, based on manufacturer recommendations. When purchasing a gift, please ask for a gift receipt.
Sales are FINAL on red or yellow tag closeout items so make sure you have the right size. Any food, supplement, or sterile packaged item MAY NOT be returned once opened - please contact us if those items are defective.
Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Be sure the product is in its original packaging in unused condition and send it back inside a shipping box. Please don't put the shipping label directly on your product packaging.
Inside the box, include your transaction number, name, address, phone number and the reason for return or exchange. We will happily refund the purchase price (minus the shipping charges). Items purchased by credit card must be refunded to the same credit card used for original purchase. Purchases made by check will be refunded by check and require 10 business days for processing.
We strongly recommend that you use an insured and trackable shipping company (UPS, FEDEX or USPS Insured). Please send to:Mary's Tack & Feed3675 Via De La ValleDel Mar, Ca 92014 ATTN: Returns
For International Customers
Packages will be sent at correct valuation to your address. International customers are responsible for any tariffs, taxes or other fees receiving their items. If you need to return an item, you must pay any tariffs, taxes or other fees generated by returning an item to Mary's. Those packages that have postage, taxes or tariffs due will be refused.
GET IN TOUCH
Next time you're in the San Diego area, please visit our Del Mar superstore at 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014. (Map It!)
Hey, we're on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, too! Click here to give us a “like” or follow us @marystackshop. We have a fun blog where we give away awesome prizes and dole out priceless nuggets of equine-related wisdom. Follow our blog here.
MARY'S IN THE COMMUNITY
Event Sponsorship Information
Since Mary's became Mary's, we've supported our local clubs, riding groups, shows, and therapeutic riding associations. Because so many wonderful riders are customers of Mary's, we do not offer individual sponsorship (can you imagine picking and choosing from so many great athletes?) If you have a Southern California riding organization or show, however, and would like information about possible support from Mary's Tack & Feed, please download and fill out this sponsorship form and mail it to: Sponsorships, Mary’s Tack & Feed, 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Mary’s AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to your event to be considered.