Career Opportunities at Mary's Tack & Feed
1. Please visit our store in Del Mar where you can pick up and complete a formal application
2. Click here to download the application, and either bring the completed application into our store or mail it back to the store ATTN: Juls Lorenz
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR FORMAL APPLICATION. Questions? email@example.com
Full Time Feed Dept Position (36-40 HRS/WK)--- 06/23/22: HIRING NOW!
Mary's Tack and Feed in Del Mar, CA has an immediate opening for a full time Feed Store employee. Successful candidate will be friendly with good customer service skills. We are a retail Equestrian pet store. Environment is outdoors and indoors. We are open everyday and weekend availability is required. This position is full time. Some shifts as early as 8am and go as late as 7pm. Subject to change based on business needs. Job requires ability to lift 50 pound feed bags and 80-100 pound hay bales. Must have clean DMV . Company provides vacation and sick time, health insurance, 7 paid holidays, retirement benefit and more. Product knowledge training provided. Will provide fork lift certification training. Fun atmosphere and wonderful customers. APPLY IN PERSON at Mary's Tack and Feed, 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA. 858-755-2015.Mary's is a drug free environment. EOE
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be physically strong and capable of unloading and loading delivery trucks (hay, feed, bedding)
- Stock feed/hay/bedding/etc in assigned storage areas
- Load customer cars with product
- Assist with deliveries on feed truck
- After successful training - will take customer deliveries on feed truck to assigned local barns (must have clean DMV)
- Restock store shelving
- Merchandising and cleaning
- Talk to customers in person and on the phone
- Other duties as needed
- Qualifications and Skills
Good customer service skills in person and on the phone. This position will be loading hay and feed bags that can weigh from 80lbs to 100 lbs.
Full time benefits include Paid Time Off, paid holidays, health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401K.
Mary's is an ESOP company. Eligible participants are over 21 and have 1000 hours of service to the company.
Job Type: Full-time / Part time considered
Pay: $16 hour to start until trained as delivery driver then $17 /Hr.
No remote work
Job Type: Full-time
Full Time Cashier Position (36-40 HRS/WK) --- 06/23/22: HIRING NOW!
Mary's Tack & Feed in Del Mar, CA, is currently recruiting for a full time Cashier. The successful candidate must love working with people all day long, have strong equestrian experience, a friendly outgoing personality. Excellent communication and organizational skills, a keen attention to details and basic computer skills are a must. Retail experience is preferred! Vacation and sick time, health/dental, 401K and other benefits for F/T employees. Fun atmosphere, great customers. Apply in person: 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA
Full Time Internet Sales Position (36-40 HRS/WK) --- 06/23/22: HIRING NOW!
Mary's Tack & Feed in Del Mar, CA, has immediate openings for a full time Internet Sales Position. Our internet is growing, so we are looking for an Internet Sales Assistant.
Duties include (but not limited too):
- Must provide GREAT customer service to our online customers by phone or email. Including main website and other channels
- Assist as needed pulling and prepping internet orders
- Communicate with customers on back orders, specials orders, and questions about their order and offer replacements for out of stock items
- Interact with buyers on product status, give recommendations to buyers about products and initiate special orders. MAKE THE SALE.
- Back up for order ringing and processing for all channels.
- Meet with buyers about out of stock/special orders.
- Back up cashier as needed for store (emergency basis only)
- Cross train shipping
- Review back order reports to ensure orders are fulfilled and follow up with customers or purchasing
- Assist processing customer returns
Equine, Retail sales experience preferred, but not required. Must be detail oriented, customer focused, must be able to multi-task, and thrive in fast paced environment. Must be able to work independently and with a team. Starting pay is $16. After completion of 90 days eligible for more based on performance and eligible to begin bonus plan. Schedule 5 days week, 40 hours Tuesday – Saturday (Sunday/Mondays typically off).
We offer vacation and sick time, health/dental, 401K and other benefits for F/T employees. Fun atmosphere, great customers. Apply in person: 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA. Fax 858-755-5796.
Posted: 6/23/22 - Full-Time - from $16/Hour - Apply in Person