Career Opportunities at Mary's Tack & Feed
1. Please visit our store in Del Mar where you can pick up and complete a formal application
2. Click here to download the application, and either bring the completed application into our store or mail it back to the store ATTN: Juls Lorenz
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR FORMAL APPLICATION. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Cashier Position (36-40 HRS/WK)
Mary's Tack & Feed in Del Mar, CA, is currently recruiting for a full time Cashier. The successful candidate must love working with people all day long, have strong equestrian experience, a friendly outgoing personality. Excellent communication and organizational skills, a keen attention to details and basic computer skills are a must. Retail experience is preferred! Vacation and sick time, health/dental, 401K and other benefits for F/T employees. Fun atmosphere, great customers. Apply in person: 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA
Full Time Sales Position (36-40 HRS/WK)
Mary's Tack & Feed in Del Mar, CA, has immediate openings for a full time Sales Associate. The successful candidate must have solid equestrian experience, a friendly, outgoing personality, plus basic computer skills. Retail experience is preferred. Full product knowledge training program, commissionable sales, vacation and sick time, health/dental, 401K and other benefits for F/T employees. Fun atmosphere, great customers. Apply in person: 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA. Fax 858-755-5796.
Mary's Tack and Feed in Del Mar, CA has an immediate opening for a part time Feed Store employee. Must like horses and experience is a plus! Successful candidate will be friendly with good customer service skills. Must be available for weekends, this position is part time. Job requires the ability to lift feed bags and hay bales. Must have clean DMV . Company provides product training, paid sick, vacation, and holiday pay. Will provide fork lift certification training. Fun atmosphere and wonderful customers.
APPLY IN PERSON at Mary's Tack and Feed, 3675 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA. 858-755-2015.Mary's is a drug free environment. EOE
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist unloading delivery trucks (hay, feed, bedding)
• Stock feed/hay/bedding/etc in assigned storage areas
• Load customer cars with product
• Assist with deliveries on feed truck
• After successful training - will take customer deliveries on feed truck to assigned local barns (must have clean DMV)
• Restock store shelving
• Merchandising and cleaning
• Talk to customers in person and on the phone
• Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
Good customer service skills. This position will be loading hay and feed bags that can weigh up to 100 lbs.
Posted: 5/2/21 - Part-Time - $15/Hour - Apply in Person