Circle Y Salt River Flex2 Trail Saddle 1667
The Circle Y Salt River Flex2 Trail Saddle with beautiful border tooling is a great choice for trail riding. The 1667 Salt River is a comfortable Western saddle for you and your horse thanks to the flexible Flex2 tree technology, tunnel skirt design, and cushioned seat.
The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam in the seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle with leather laced stirrups for extra comfort. Engraved stainless steel conchos resist rust. Available in regular or wide tree widths; choice of walnut (shown), regular oil, or black finish.
Please look over the details of Mary's Saddle Trial Program and let us know if you have any questions.
- Flex2 flexible tree conforms to horse's back
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort
- Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse's spine
- 3-Way Adjustable In-skirt rigging
- Swell: 13"
- Horn: 3 1/4" Neck with 1 7/8" Cap
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Skirt: 10 1/2"D x 26" L
- Cantle: 4"
- Points n’ Perks Members earn $45 in Mary’s Loyalty Points when you purchase this item.