There is nothing better than fresh, organic eggs from your very own backyard hens. When caring for your flock, Organic Diatomaceous Earth for poultry has many applications and has grown in popularity with Mary's customers. Made of the crushed, fossilized exoskeletons of microscopic diatoms, Organic DE is environmentally friendly and will not harm children, pets, poultry, livestock, plants or the planet. Our customers use it as a coop or cage deodorant, for natural feed through parasite prevention, and as an additive to stored feeds to prevent caking. To freshen up your coop, sprinkle on the coop or cage floor and cover with shavings. Ask around and your fowl owning friends will surely have additional ways to use Organic Diatomaceous Earth.
- 4 lb bag.
- Dries up manure in the coop and keeping it cleaner, drier and odor free
- Use as a dust bath to keep your hen's feathers & skin clean.
- Add small amounts to to feed and the benefits will continue as it passes through.
- OMRI listed for Organic use
- USDA Codex FOOD Grade
- 100% Non toxic.
- Avoid inhaling or getting powder in eyes.
- 100% Diatomaceous Earth (Amorphous non-crystalline silica).
- Non-treated freshwater DE.
- Mined, sifted, and packaged in the USA.
- Made by Lumino.