Ogilvy Baby Pad
Looking for the best quality baby saddle pad for your Hunter, Jumper or Dressage horse? Look no further! The Ogilvy lightweight "Baby" pad has become a favorite at Mary's Tack & Feed.
Features of the Ogilvy Baby Pad include:
- No girth loops
- Moisture wicking hollow core fiber padding dries quickly
- Anti-microbial & anti-fungal
- Durable poly cotton twill is stain resistant
- V-top shape that fits perfectly over your horse's withers
- Fits most English Saddles
- Measures approximately 25 inches down the spine, 19 inch drop at the front of the pad, and 17 inch drop at the shortest point of the V - about mid way.
Like all Oglivy Pads, the backbone of the Ogilvy Horse baby saddle pads is the result of several months of tests, adjustments, and corrections. Developed to more than just release the withers, it was specifically designed to stabilize the saddle pad so it would sit perfectly at the base of the withers at a very precise center of gravity (the bottom of the V shape). This stops the pad from moving backwards and guarantees awesome longitudinal and lateral stability.
The Ogilvy Baby Pad is made of durable poly cotton twill, protected with stain resistance on the outside, and Ogilvy's special quick-dry anti-bacterial/anti-fungal brushed poly on the inside. Perfect to use on its own, or with the Ogilvy Memory Foam HalfPad. Available in White, Black, Navy. (Note: the baby pad does not have girth loops as indicated in the picture.) *** Ogilvy Pads are available in custom color combinations - give a call to create one for yourself! ***