Is the Matrix T3 PRO-IMPACT insert right for you and your horse?
- My horse is fit and in good condition
- My saddle fits, so I don't want to add bulk
- I do everyday riding, intense schooling, and/or compete
- My horse's back is not sore, but I'd like additional concussion protection
- I'd like a more secure seat with less bounce
At just 5mm thick, the PRO-Impact Insert for the Matrix T3 saddle pads provides superior concussion protection, absorbing 90% of impact shock, in an ultra-thin, lightweight package. Made of high density Poron XRD, the PRO-Impact insert is ideal for intense schooling and rigorous athletic performance. This high-tech open-cell foam absorbs the impact of both the saddle on the horse's back as well as the rider against the saddle. The rider will also experience an increase in comfort and security as the PRO-Impact insert minimizes the shock experienced upon landing after a jump. Treated with Microban for antimicrobial protection and perforated for maximum durability, the Matrix T3 PRO-Impact saddle pad insert at Mary's Tack and Feed is the ultimate in high performance shock absorption.
The Matrix T3 PRO-Impact Insert is in AP sizes to fit the Matrix Halfpad (Ergo/Tradtional).