Is the Matric T3 ORTHO-IMPACT insert right for you and your horse?
- My horse has a sore back and/or conformation issues
- My saddle fit is not ideal
- My back can get sore when I ride
- I'd like to give my horse's back maximum cushioning protection
- I'd like a more secure seat in the saddle, with less bounce
The Ortho-Impact Insert for Toklat's Matrix T3 saddle pads offers just the right combination of a 12mm viscoelastic foam topped with a layer of the ultra-thin 5mm Poron XRD high density foam. The ORTHO-Impact insert is the perfect choice for horses with conformation issues or riders who would benefit from a high level of back support; the superior shock absorbing qualities of the Poron XRD along with the cushioning properties of the viscoelastic foam combine to create an insert that can absorb 90% of impact shock for both horse and rider. The Matrix T3 Ortho-Impact Saddle Pad Insert is available in Dressage or AP, for both the Matrix Competion Square Pad or the Matrix Halfpad (Ergo/Traditional).