Tucker Adventurer Saddle Bags
The Tucker Adventurer Saddle Bags for Western saddles is for serious trail riding to ensure riders have the gear they need in an ergonomic, protective, and easily accessible design. The heavy duty Adventurer Saddle Bags with detachable Cantle Bag are made with water-resistant 1680 Denier material and include a rain cover and waterproof cell phone pocket. The Tucker Saddle Bags are the perfect mix of form, function, and reliable sturdiness.
- 1680 Denier water resistant material
- Foam padded base
- Fleece lining
- 4-point secure connection
- Detachable cantle bag
- Includes 3 liter water bladder with valve
Tucker Adventurer Saddle Bags are contoured so they disperses weight across the saddle and reduce contact with the horse. The underside of the bags are lined with soft fleece and insulated padding so your horse is comfortable and protected from bumps and impacts. A four-point connection also helps reduce bounce and extra movement. There are designated pouches for a multi-tool and head lamp and all the roomy pockets are lined with nylon. A convenient 3-liter water bladder with valve is included so you can reduce the number of water bottles you carry. Add the Tucker Adventurer Saddle Bags to your trail saddle and feel confident you are prepared for the path ahead.
- Cantle Bag: 5" Wide x 13" Deep x 7" Tall
- Side Pouches: 7" Wide x 6" Deep x 9" Tall
- Cell Phone Pouch: 7" Wide x 2" Deep x 4.5" Tall
- Multi-Tool Pouch: 2" Wide x 1" Deep x 5" Tall
- Headlamp Pouch: 3" Wide x 1.5" Deep x 3" Tall