Purina Start & Grow AMP Medicated Poultry Feed provides complete nutrition from hatching to laying age (About 18 - 20 weeks). Free of any animal proteins or fats, Start & Grow is packed with the grain & plant nutrition required to raise strong, healthy chickens, including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds. The medication helps the babies fight off cocci oocysts while they develop their own immunity. Contains prebiotics, probiotics and yeast.
- 5 lb bag in a crumble form (image shows large 25 lb bag - this bag is actually 5 lb)
- Free of all animal proteins and fats.
- Wholesome nutrition for a fast start, consistent growth and healthy activity.
- Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need to look great and build lean muscle.
- Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy breeders.
- A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds ward off disease.
Feed Purina Mills Start & Grow as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens until laying age (18-20 weeks). At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Mills Layena, available at Mary's in large bags, or other Poultry feed free-choice to chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. As with any poultry feed, never use moldy or insect-infested feed.Guaranteed Analysis
- Protein, not less than 18.0%
- Lysine, not less than 0.88%
- Methionine, not less than 0.32%
- Crude Fat, not less than 3.0%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 5.0%
- Calcium, not less than 0.75%
- Calcium, not more than 1.25%
- Phosphorus 0.6%
- Salt, not less than 0.35%
- Salt, not more than 0.85%
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E 14 IU/lb