null

Orijen Six Fish Dry Dog Food

Acana/Orijen

$25.59 - $51.99
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
3541
Condition:
New

Made in Kentucky, USA

Orijen Six Fish Dry Dog Food provides optimum nutrition for dogs of all ages & breeds using six varieties of sustainably raised or fished fresh & salt water fish. Made in Kentucky, USA from the freshest ingredients, Orijen 6 Fish includes Salmon, Flounder, Walleye, Pike, Whitefish and Herring to give your dog an 80% protein, low glycemic, low carbohydrate complete food that will keep his coat and skin looking their best. The remaining 20% is comprised of fresh vegetables & fruits including spinach greens, carrots, and Red Delicious apples combined with botanicals such as licorice root and peppermint leaf included to mimic the foraging diet that nature intended for your dog. The rich fish protein sources provide natural DHA & EPA as well as glucosamine & chondroitin.

  • 4.5 lb bag or 13 lb bag. Larger sizes available at Mary's; 4.5 lb bag not shown
  • 38% Minimum crude protein.
  • 80% fish.
  • Low-glycemic formula.
  • No preservatives.
  • Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin.
  • DHA & EPA from fresh fish.

Made in Kentucky with six kinds of the freshest fish, Orijen 6 Fish Dry Dog Food nourishes your dog the way nature intended - with biologically appropriate whole fish, whole fruits & vegetables and grasses in a complete, balanced dry dog food.

(No reviews yet)
SKU:
3541
Condition:
New