null

Orijen Regional Red Dry Dog Food

$26.99 - $59.99
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
2863
Condition:
New
OR

Made in Kentucky, USA

USA-made Orijen Regional Red Dry Dog Food in 4.5 lb or economical 13 lb bag provides top nutrition for dogs of all ages & breeds. Regional Red formula includes Black Angus beef, wild boar, Alberta lamb, heritage pork and bison. Made in Kentucky, USA from the freshest ingredients, Orijen Regional Red Dry Dog Food gives your dog a 75% protein, low glycemic, low-carbohydrate complete food that provides everything your dog needs to look and feel his best. The remaining 25% of this top-quality dog food is comprised of fresh vegetables & fruits including pumpkin, red lentils, and Rcranberries balanced out with botanicals such as fenugreek and rosemary included to mimic the foraging diet that nature intended for your dog. Regional Red contains no grains, potatoes or GMO ingredients. The rich meat protein sources are all ranch raised on local ranches to guarantee quality and freshness.

  • 4.5lb or 13lb bag
  • 38% Minimum crude protein.
  • 75% meat.
  • Low-glycemic, low-carb formula.
  • No preservatives.
  • Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin.
  • No Grains, Potatoes or GMO ingredients.
  • Made in Canada with fresh, Canadian grown ingredients.

Made in Kentucky, USA with fresh local ingredients, Orijen Regional Red Dry Dog Food nourishes your dog the way nature intended - with biologically appropriate whole foods including wild boar, bison, black Angus beef, whole fruits & vegetables and grasses in a complete, balanced dry dog food for dogs of all ages & breeds.

(No reviews yet)
SKU:
2863
Condition:
New

Videos Hide Videos Show Videos